Julie tagged me for this meme.
No, actually, I can’t back that up.
Julie never tags anyone. It’s one of her rules.
But she did do this meme and offered us all the chance to follow in her footsteps.
So here’s my attempt at the seven things meme. First, the guidelines-more-than-rules
People who are tagged start by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.
1. Most nights, I eat some ice cream before I go to bed. I just now enjoyed some Starbucks Java Chip. It was special. It’s probably unhealthy in some major way. Like I care.
2. I’m always thinking statistics and probable outcomes in various situations throughout my day. Right now I’m thinking that these observations I’m coming up with aren’t random at all by the sheer fact that I’m thinking about stuff to write down.
3. Julie said something about movies and talking to inanimate objects, thereby ruining any chance that my own attempt at this meme will be random because I have to find a way to combine those two things from her meme into one item of mine… which I think I have just done. So there. By the way, I cannot remember the last time I saw a movie in a theatre.
4. When I was a kid I loved to tease my brother and sister until they got royally pissed off and tried to hit me at which point I had an excuse to beat the living crap out of them. One of my daughters is now the same way with her sister (except for the beating part) and it drives me absolutely nuts.
5. Cheez-its. Not Cheese Nips.
6. Right now the song California by Semisonic is running through my head. Especially the section that goes, “Tore my heart out from my chest/Mixed it up in my mind with the best freshest pieces of my soul/Chose the ones I loved the most/Drove ’em all down to the coast/Threw ’em in a big black hole,” because my pal Erica the Barista and I were singing it to each other today at Churchill where she had the CD I loaned to her playing for all the customers to hear.
7. I have absolutely no idea what I will be doing with my life as little as one year from now. I mean, I can’t even guess.
Tag seven people? Right.